Technical & Process Risk Management
Melios expertise in Technical & Process Risk Management has been acquired over 10 years of consistent, quality value adding service delivery enhanced by vast experience of its personnel across a broad sector of major hazard industry. We don’t just compute risk figures, we help our clients understand what the risk numbers mean, how they should be applied and what impact it has on their operations.
- Formal Safety Workshop Facilitation
- Detailed Safety Assessments
- Physical Effect Modelling Studies
- Quantitative Risk Studies
- Safety Critical Management
- ALARP Demonstration Report
- Audit and Compliance
- Management of Change
- And More…
- Enterprise Risk Management gap assessment and benchmarking against international standards
- Enterprise Risk Identification, Assessment, Management and Communication
- Development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management Systems
- Technical, Economic and Commercial Due Diligence
Enterprise Risk Management
Organisations are constantly exploring new and innovative ways to sustain growth, expand and maintain market footprint, diversify portfolios, improve profitability while keeping costs as low as reasonably practicable. The strategy to implement this cocktail of priorities is often undermined by limited or lack of understanding of the inherent risks, which historically has resulted in companies becoming a victim of their own success or suffering premature end to a promising future.
Asset Integrity Management and Assurance
Our asset integrity offerings focus on assisting clients to take a proactive approach in achieving design integrity assurance on projects and operational integrity assurance on operating installations.
- Advanced Inspection Services
- Fugitive Emissions Monitoring
- Noise and Light Surveys
- SCE Identification & SCE Impact Assessments
- Development of Design and Operational Performance Standards
- Design/ Technical Integrity Audit & Compliance Gap Assessment
Melios innovative risk management application – REVARSTM (Risk Exposure Visualization and Reporting Software) has already been deployed on multiple multibillion dollar assets operating in Nigeria and West African region.
Risk Communication and Operationalization
Melios creates tailored high-definition animation videos designed to promote awareness, visualization and understanding of major risks among major hazard industry workforce and senior management. Our videos have been deployed on major oil and gas assets across Nigeria and West African region as part of safety induction pack for personnel and visitors.
- Major Risk Induction Videos
- Major Accident Hazard Videos
- Fundamentals of Technical Safety and Risk Management
- Process Safety Engineering
- BowTie Risk Management
Training with Melios goes beyond lectures and course material handouts, it is acquisition of hands-on, readily deployable skills allowing delegates to hit the ground running and add tangible value to their organization.
We provide internationally qualified and experienced trainers across all our course packages and our training content are accredited by some of the most recognized and reputable professional bodies in the world. We are proud to be the pioneer indigenous company to successfully organise the TUV Rheinland FS Training, BowTie Risk Management and Fundamentals of Technical Safety in West Africa.
287A, Corporation Drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
45 Queens Road Aberdeen, AB15 4ZN